At Yeadon Westfield Junior School, the child is at the centre of everything we do.
In partnership with parents, carers and governors and the wider community, we aim to provide:
- A broad, exciting and creative curriculum which ensures that all pupils experience success and enjoyment in their achievements.
- The ability to question and argue rationally, the development of lively, enquiring minds, the capacity for creating, exploration and enterprise and the self confidence to apply these skills.
- A fully inclusive environment with respect and understanding for those with other religious cultures, heritage and ways of life resulting in the ability to live in harmony both in school and in the wider world.
- An environment in which all pupils feel nurtured and demonstrate positive attitudes to learning and exemplary behaviour.
- Systems and procedures to enable the school to be managed with maximum efficiency.
- Effective management for resources and finances in order to ensure good value for money.
- A well resourced and organised learning environment.
- A safe, secure, healthy environment which is well cared for and respected by all who use it.